Saturday, May 29, 2010

G is for GAGA

O geezzzz... You really should change your name. In my opinion, your name contradicts the person you really are. I mean, you have this talent to make pretend that your a good girl, but then again, your like a devil in disguise. I know for a fact that I'm not good. But I don't pretend like you do. Making people believe that you are an angel sent from high above, worshiping God and all those stuff. Yet again, you have this potential to be such a b***h. You are just a hypocrite. Yes. You are! The one and only saving grace of b*****s. It doesn't matter if you have thousands of failed relationships. That doesn't give you enough reason to ruin mine. Get it? I really hate your predicament that you and your so called undeniable boyfriend are no more than history. And don't even get me started by telling me you know where your place is with m****. Hello? If you really knew where your place was, you wouldn't have to block my account. Got something to hide don't you? You're just plastic. You were right; you are simple. Plain and simple plastic. Considering that you also possess bad grammar and the attributes of a *** s***ave. Then I think it was so nice of you to pay for the m****r***m. Yeah! I know that stuff. Hah!

No comments:

Post a Comment