Tuesday, May 25, 2010

ignore

there are certain things that i tend to ignore nowadays. one is your natural talent for making me feel deprived and hurt, two; the fact that you have this capacity to ignore me as well, and three; the way you have changed over the years.
call me pretentious but it has been easier this way. not much tension going around. and the fact that you seem to have this unexplainable way of handling my outburst made me accept that you'll never have maturity.
our relationship is at its lowest point so far. i for one have this tendency to burst out, but then again you seem not to care. so why bother.
though it seems that it was my fault. but then love is unconditional. and you put the un in conditional. your being uncontrollable is getting worse as the days go by. and i really don't know what up with you. why you're like that and why i am like this. then again, i just do what you do best and that is to ignore these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment