Monday, May 24, 2010

right again

after weeks of trying to obtain retribution for myself. i still feel the ashamed of what i am going through. after years of giving my whole life and after surviving the game played by the devil twice in a year. after my post partum depression. here i am, still stuck up. still trying to make a logical explanation of this situation. still experiencing this involuntary response on checking out your facebook account. maybe because i got nothing else to do. and just an observation. unlike the others, you were smart enough to realize to block your wall for me not to see. but you didn't realize that i am smarter. i have ways to find out the truth. here i am plotting like an evil genius is inside of me. wondering what the so-called boss would say or even react when he sees what i just saw. knowing exactly how he thinks. i just can't wait to see his reaction. and to tell "i told you so! right again am i?"

No comments:

Post a Comment